Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gaming Rentals

In the gaming section this week you can find the following titles...
  1. Red Dead Redemption
  2. Alan Wake
  3. Split Second
  4. UFC 2010
  5. Blur

Since everyone on my friends list was playing Red Dead, I had to find out what all the hype was about, so I actually traded in my copy of Mass Effect 2 and Lips and paid $4 for the difference.... not too shabby paying that for a brand new copy of the game... :) If you haven't played it already, Red Dead Redemption is the story of a cowboy era coming to an end where we get to experience gun battles, duels, hunting and train robbing. So far I've been having a blast on it and it kinda reminds me of a mix between Fable and GTA but cowboy style. AWESOME game!

Split Second is an awesome super fun game that reminds me of Burnout! I had the opportunity to try this game out at the Wizard World Toronto Comicon a few months ago and had a blast (literally!) blowing up my opponents! If you like racing games at all, and big loud explosions, you'll love this game!

I haven't had the chance to play the full version of Blur but played the beta and it was TOO fun! Just like Mario Kart but with REAL cars, and instead of passing through a mystery box and wondering what you're going to get, you have the choice of driving through icons that either enable Boost, EMP Blast, Fireball and Lightning Blast. This is a great game to have fun with your friends!

Please leave some feedback on what you thought of these games, and let me know if you have tried Alan Wake or UFC 2010 because I haven't had the chance to try them yet! Thank you!

- Rogue

2 comments:

  1. I've heard the full release of Blur has (or had, not sure if it's patched) some issues. Largely with multiplayer aspects, IIRC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can see that happening... the beta kept freezing with large amounts of ppl in there...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions!