Welcome to Day 5 of 17 in the Halo Reach Beta! (But they'll probably extend it a week.) The first day started out rough full of lots of downloading and waiting, but by the second day we saw the beta run a lot more smoothly! So far my favourite thing in Beta are the grenades! I fell in love with them the moment the clip dropped from my hands, and the grenade flew across the room with a smokey trail following close behind before it exploded........ It was magical! And of course everyone is getting used to the new shield armour options to choose from before the start of each game which are: sprint, (roll for elites) jetpack, invisibility and guard (EMP blast). I must admit at first I could rarely remember to pick mine so I always ended up with the sprint :P But since I've got the hang of it, I feel that the shield armours will be a huge help for the objective games I like to play so much such as capture the flag and stockpile. Each teammate can have a different armour and strategize together about when to use it and where. Timing is everything. Since I'm not a huge fan of slayer game types, I'm glad to see some more features were added to Halo Reach to encourage critical thinking and strategizing, rather than just shooting people in the head :) I think my favourite ability to use in Powerhouse is the Jetpack, and camo in Swordbase. But I'm already sick of these maps! Bring on the new ones ! I wish they just released them all in one punch because I don't like waiting! So what do you guys think? How are you liking the new armour abilities? Weapons? Maps? Game Types? I'm LOVING Stockpile. Let me know what you think and I'll be on tonight playing Halo Wars since it's FRIDAY! YAY! :D
Thanks for your feedback!
- Rogue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions!