Sunday, April 25, 2010


Hello and Welcome to Th3 Rogue's blog spot! My name is Monica (aka Th3 Rogue) and I will be posting a new video blog every Tuesday night having to do with either gaming or movies, or maybe something YOU would like to see? So please feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments and I look forward to reading all your ideas and suggestions!
Thanks for stopping by!

- Rogue

6 comments:

  1. this is kinda cool haha.

    ill have to try and keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great i'm going to be on this week i can't wait to see the video.. AND MORE PICS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is so hot and plays games too!! She is way hotter then jessica chobot and those other gaming girls...GO rogue i look forward to seeing alot more of you in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is for real! I've played with her (tee hee,jks) and she IS AWESOME!! (no jks, the girl has mad skills!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subscribed in my RSS reader & put it straight at the top op everything. Even above ForzaMotorsport.Net's posts! Love ya chica and keep up the awesome work! Nat & I'll come down soon to see you two :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions!