4 more days!!! Can....... not....... wait! Since I'm a huge Halo fan I'm wicked excited to be able to do battle on new maps with new weapons! From the Covenant side we get to discover the needle rifle, the plasma launcher, the plasma repeater (heavier plasma rifle) and the focus rifle, which looks to be like a combination of the beam rifle and the sentinel beam. From the Spartan team we get to explore the DMR, (aka Designated Marksman Rifle) which past BR fans will probably take a liking to.......and secondly, the grenade launcher, which you can use to have things explode right away, or use remote detonation to have it explode later at a more convienent time... :) Now, as much as I love Halo, I have to admit I'm not too crazy about health packs coming back in style or this whole stalling situation while gunning in a vehicle turret. On Halo, I am known as the Hog Queen because gunning is my specialty, so I'm definately gonna have to adjust my playing style to accomadate this new rule :( What are you guys most excited about? Let me know! I just can't wait to school some noobs! :D
- Rogue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions!